sexta-feira, setembro 07, 2007
No jogo Portugal vs Espanha do euro 2004 José Mourinho parece ter deliciado, com os seus comentários, todos aqueles que viram o jogo na tv. Digo parece porque não ouvi, mas li alguns comentários e exclamações depois. Na madrugada de quinta parece que foi a vez de Agassi e McEnroe deliciarem quem ouviu os seus comentários ao jogo Roger Federer vs Andy Roddick. Especial destaque, do usopenblogs, para o que disse Agassi:
* After Federer saved the only break point of the second set: “The score never influences Fed’s swing on a ball.”
* He said the advantage of the challenge was that any mistake was “an objective mistake.”
* After a solid Roddick approach was turned into a winning Federer passing shot: “Roddick saw an opening you could drive a Mack truck through, but Federer is suddenly there” — or something like that.
* Most world champions have two things they’re the best at — Federer has five.”
* After McEnroe commented on how Ken Rosewall only sliced his backhand, Agassi replied: “I married somebody like that.”
* He related how he could tell where Boris Becker was serving by where the German stuck his tongue out. He said Boris would tell the reporters, “It’s as if he could read my mind!” … “During Oktoberfest in Germany, I finally told him and he said he could now sleep at night.’ ”
He also spoke about the half-volley from the baseline that he and Federer can pull off, the weakness in the mechanics of Roddick’s backhand and other good stuff like appreciating the standing ovation he and Pete Sampras got before their fourth-set tie breaker in their all-breaker match.
O título do post esteve para ser acção de formação mas depois li, num dos comentários ao post do usopenblog, class act e como gostei mais...
Aproveito para dizer que ao post At 8 pm ET acrescentei quatro links que nos levam a... é só segui-los.
posted by Luís Miguel Dias sexta-feira, setembro 07, 2007